Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Part 6: Don't be a Fool, Protect Yourself



If you did not read Part 5, please click on the link below.

http://brokermakesyoubroker.blogspot.com/2015/03/part-5-what-are-interest-rates.html

I can't say enough about the fact that you must protect yourself and what you are doing!  Most people don't care about what you do.  In fact, you will find many people resentful of what you are doing and how much you know about it.  I wish I had a dollar for every person that came to me, telling me that I should be enjoying myself with my money instead of doing what I am doing. When I hear that, they are telling me that I should be doing what they want me to do with my money.

 

People laugh at me when I give seminars when I tell them, "People are no damn good."  In my case, women tell me how much they love me. They think I know about money and that I am looking to spend it on someone. Because they think that I have money, I should be willing to spend it on them for trips, clothing, or because they need a car. That is why they want to date me until they find out that I don't spend money and I will not take them on a free cruise. That is when I don't hear from them anymore.  

 

I know wealthy women who think that they are in love, just to have the man move in and take everything that she has worked for. I have a friend who thought that they were doing their family a favor by giving them a place to stay just to find that the person they were helping was stealing things out of the home and selling it to pay for the drugs that they needed.      

 

So, we are going to talk about how to protect yourself before we go on.  First, don't talk about what you are doing.  If people do not know, they can't do anything against you.  That sounds a lot like what your mother and father told you. However, they do not tell you anything. Therefore, you never learn anything. They don't even give you a book or website to read like they did when they thought it was time to learn about sex. So this information that I am giving you, is never passed down to the next generation. That means the next generation grows up old and stupid, being taken advantage of and getting poorer as time goes on.  

 

More people than you know is controlled by addictions' such as drugs, alcohol, consumer spending, and other things. They will steal from their mother and sometimes kill family members for a dime just to feed the addiction. What I am saying, do not tell people outside your family, spouse, and  children. When you do,  don't tell them the details of your investments. Make it a family secret.  

 

The details should be placed in a book or some other media for safe keeping and put in a safe deposit box or house safe to be open upon your death.  You should control the Investment loans and the investments as much as possible.  I would not trust my spouse unless over time (15 or 20 years) they have shown that they could be trusted. Many of you know why. I don't have to tell you. Keep as much about what you are doing as close to the vest as you can.

 

Let me remind you that the police and courts are available to you, after the crime has been committed.  If the property is in Joint name between you and your spouse or Partner, the police can't help you.  Let's say that the police can help you because the neighbor next door committed the crime because your son talks to much, the neighbor may go to jail but the money is gone forever.  

 

The last thing to remember, control is 95% of the law so keep everything to yourself and train your children the same way. Now you know why most of the wealth in this country is owned by White people.  No, it is not racist or discrimination. What I am teaching you has been passed down from generation to generation because it is a family secret and you nonwhites are not in their family.

Questions and Answers

1. Many people look at what you are doing and is very happy to copy off of you if it can help them! (T or F)

2. Most people want to be consumer's first and pay bills second. (T or F)

3. Most spouses in financial trouble either hide their money problems from their spouses or is looking for someone to take their financial handicap situation from them.  

4. If you never tell your children about finance, you both would be better off.

5. Children learn about finance by the 12th Grade in Public School.

6. The reason why Black people in general is not as wealthy as White people in general is because White people invest money while Black people spend their money. (T or F)

7. Property in Joint Name between you and your spouse or a partner, the police will help you if one or the other takes that property.

8. The police can help you because the neighbor next door committed the crime of taking your property. The Neighbor knew where the property was stored because your son talks to much.

9. You found a $100 bill on the side walk. Your neighbor said that it belong to them. The unwritten law say that the person with the money has control therefore it belongs to that person.  

10. If you find an abandon car and your neighbor said it belongs to them, it does not because you found it and you possess it.   


1. F
2. T
3. T
4. F
5. F
6. T
7. F
8. T
9. T
10. F


******************************************************
My Book; Building Wealth with Corporate Bonds
 

I told you many times about my last book published in 2003 called, "Building Wealth with Corporate Bonds." The price is $35.00. I am selling off my final copies of this book. After that, I do not plan to produce anymore.  Some of the topics enclosed are: 
  • Creating a Risk Policy
  • Bull and Bear Markets
  • What are Stocks and Bonds
  • Corporate Bond Strategy
  • Buying Corporate Bonds on Margin
  • How to Place orders
You can buy a copy of my book by sending a donation of $35.00 money order to: Darnell L Williams
Building Wealth with Corporate Bonds
I/O Darnell L Williams
200 A Seneca Way
Havre de Grace, MD.  21078
I only have a limited amount of copies so order yours today. When they are gone, they are gone.  


 

No comments:

Post a Comment